Is Asthma Holding you Back?
Is asthma holding you or anyone in your household back from everyday activities? Are you missing school, work, or other activities because of asthma? Do you experience symptoms that come from asthma such as wheezing, coughing, breathlessness and chest tightness? If so, consider trying an investigational asthma inhaler or other medication. At PRA, we are continuously evaluating new, investigational asthma medication that could offer optimal effectiveness. Participating in one of our research studies may provide you the relief you have been looking for.
Our qualified study participants may receive:
- Quality medical care at no charge
- Compensation for time and travel
- Asthma assessment including pulmonary function testing
- Confidential study-related physical exams and laboratory services
- Access to the study medication and rescue drugs
- One-on-one, private physician visits
- Flexible appointment hours
Interested in learning more?
Contact the Study Coordinator at:
310-265-1623 or email@example.com
Want to find out more? We can contact you about Asthma studies.