Learn more about the ADHD study we are currently enrolling adults ages 18-55 in.
Learn more about the causes of and treatments for ADHD.
Focus on ADHD
If you or someone in your household has difficulty focusing, gets easily distracted, lacks attention to detail, frequently loses things, or has been diagnosed with ADHD, we may be able to help. At PRA, we are continuously evaluating new medications that could offer optimal effectiveness with fewer side effects. Participating in one of our research studies may provide you the help you have been looking for.
Our qualified study participants may receive:
- Quality medical care at no charge
- Compensation for time and travel
- Confidential study-related physical exams and laboratory services
- Access to the study medication
- One-on-one, private physician visits
- Flexible appointment hours
Interested in learning more?
Contact the Study Coordinator at:
310-265-1623 or email@example.com
Want to find out more? We can contact you about ADHD studies.